Wednesday, December 30, 2009

E noho rā'

All good things come to an end, and so too, has our stay in New Zealand.
Husband has accepted an offer too good to refuse, so we will be relocating across the ditch to Australia, back where it all started.
It's with mixed feelings that we say e noho rā' to Aeotearoa, and for now, I will still be blogging about our adventures there whenever I get time or inspiration.
In the meantime, thanks for reading, and for your wonderful comments - I love them all.
Happy 2010!

5 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ahh what a shame that the NZ adventure has come to an end but the good news is that Australia is not a bad place to be huh? :) Happy New Year! :D

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

MWAH! Good luck with all the organising for the move!

Unknown said...

I was wondering what you were going to do about the blog, given its title...but don't stop blogging altogether!! Can't you change the title a bit and continue with your adventures back home? :-)

Hsin-Yi

Juli said...

I don't know if I ever told you, but my SIL and her family did the reverse (a couple years in Aus, and then they moved back to NZ). I hope you let us know how things go for you on the other side of the ditch. Best of luck with the move!

About Last Weekend said...

Good luck with everything across the ditch! Would love to hear your thoughts on how everything compares... Nice to meet you, Jody, a Kiwi Mum in Oakland, USA

Fire and ice ...

You can take the Brissie girl out of New Zealand, but you can't take NZ out of the girl. Or something like that. What I mean is that al...