Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pics from our week

H. got a makeover from some older girls in our complex who have befriended her.


The Skytower is pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month.


C. meets New Zealand's "premier balloon artist" at the Alexandra Park indoor markets, Auckland.
Hat's off to the balloon artist!


H. chose a puppy, and is pretty chuffed at being pushed around in a buggy. We had to buy Her Highness a secondhand stroller, because she insists on being 'luppied everywhere. After I overbalanced hoisting her up and fell over in the middle of Queen Street - and that would be the one day I was wearing a dress - Husband insisted we get her one before I break something (or get arrested for lewd behaviour)! Yes, she is a strapping five-year-old, but at least my back feels better and I don't risk showing all of Auckland my knickers anymore. Well not as easily anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your story about the stroller! LOL!
And thank you for your kind comments about my blog! :)
Honey the Great Dane
www.bighoneydog.com

Fire and ice ...

You can take the Brissie girl out of New Zealand, but you can't take NZ out of the girl. Or something like that. What I mean is that al...